Through our comprehensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of railway station infrastructure, redevelopment and trackside working, we provide pertinent, versatile professional consultancy for rail transport hubs and non rail related commercial or residential developments that interface with the national Network Rail infrastructure. We have intrinsic knowledge of Railway governance processes and procedures and carry out risk assessments for developments.
Our principle areas of expertise are:
- Rail station developments.
- Specifications for procurement of rail project packages.
- Implementing governance processes within the railway regulatory and legislative structure.
- Access and Maintenance strategies.
- MEP technical and commercial studies, evaluations and investigations.
- Glare analysis / signal sighting for train drivers.
Low Carbon and Clean Technologies feasibility and implementation within transport hubs.